Wichita LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Kansas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Wichita LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #44 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #96 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $37,370
LPNs employed: 1,430
Top Cities in Kansas for LPNs: Kansas City, Wichita
Wichita’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Wichita LPN comfort score is 39 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Wichita is a much higher at 65.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Wichita LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 96th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Wichita LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Kansas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Wichita
Wichita LPNs earn an average of $37,370 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.89% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Kansas Board of Nursing at www.ksbn.org/ with any questions concerning the city of Wichita and the nursing profession.
In Wichita, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Certificate or degree programs offered in 12, 18 and 21-month tracks
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during social distancing period
- Learn to draw blood, ECGs, patient care and more
- Externship experience included
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant