Kansas City LPN
Kansas City LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Kansas City LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Kansas City LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #75 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #36 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $37,520
LPNs employed: 5,000
Top Cities in Kansas for LPNs: Kansas City, Wichita
Kansas City’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Kansas City LPN comfort score is 21 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Kansas City is a much higher at 69.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Kansas City LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 36th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Kansas City LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Kansas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Kansas City
Kansas City LPNs earn an average of $37,520 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.73% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Kansas Board of Nursing at www.ksbn.org/ with any questions concerning the city of Kansas City and the nursing profession.
In Kansas City, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...