Des Moines LPN
Des Moines LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Iowa LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Des Moines LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #50 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #95 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,190
LPNs employed: 960
Top Cities in Iowa for LPNs: Des Moines
Des Moines LPNs make up 13% of nurses in the city. The Des Moines LPN comfort score is 37 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Des Moines is a much higher at 64.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Des Moines LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 95th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Des Moines LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Iowa State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Des Moines
Des Moines LPNs earn an average of $38,190 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.24% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Iowa Board of Nursing at www.iowa.gov/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Des Moines and the nursing profession.
In Des Moines, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!