Indiana LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Indiana LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Indianapolis LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #31 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #54 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $40,390
LPNs employed: 5,610
Top Cities in Indiana for LPNs: Indianapolis
Indianapolis LPNs make up 22% of nurses in the city. The Indianapolis LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Indianapolis is a much higher at 88.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Indianapolis LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 54th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Indianapolis LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Indiana State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Indianapolis
Indianapolis LPNs earn an average of $40,390 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.84% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Indiana Board of Nursing at www.in.gov/pla/nursing.htm with any questions concerning the city of Indianapolis and the nursing profession.
In Indianapolis, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.