Boise City LPN
Boise City LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Idaho LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Boise City LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #6 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #57 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,460
LPNs employed: 1,140
Top Cities in Idaho for LPNs: Boise City
Boise City LPNs make up 18% of nurses in the city. The Boise City LPN comfort score is 78 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Boise City is a much higher at 127.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Boise City LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 57th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Boise City LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Idaho State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Boise City
Boise City LPNs earn an average of $41,460 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 8.9% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Idaho Board of Nursing at ibn.idaho.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Boise City and the nursing profession.
In Boise City, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!