Augusta LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Georgia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Augusta LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #76 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #1 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $36,410
LPNs employed: 2,520
Top Cities in Georgia for LPNs: Atlanta, Augusta
Augusta’s LPNs make up 33% of nurses in the city. The Augusta LPN comfort score is 21 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Augusta is a much higher at 93.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Augusta LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Augusta LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Georgia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Augusta
Augusta LPNs earn an average of $36,410 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.36% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Georgia Board of Nursing at www.sos.ga.gov/plb/rn/ with any questions concerning the city of Augusta and the nursing profession.
In Augusta, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Assisting
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
- Nursing Assistant - Certificate of Completion
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)