Augusta LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Georgia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Augusta LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #76 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #1 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $36,410
LPNs employed: 2,520
Top Cities in Georgia for LPNs: Atlanta, Augusta
Augusta’s LPNs make up 33% of nurses in the city. The Augusta LPN comfort score is 21 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Augusta is a much higher at 93.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Augusta LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Augusta LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Georgia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Augusta
Augusta LPNs earn an average of $36,410 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.36% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Georgia Board of Nursing at www.sos.ga.gov/plb/rn/ with any questions concerning the city of Augusta and the nursing profession.
In Augusta, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Study around your schedule, when and where you want
- Become a true transformative leader as you promote social responsibility and management best practices
- Apply the skills and knowledge you learn in class to your current job
- Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
- B.S. in RN to BS Nursing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting Online
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN