Augusta LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Georgia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Augusta LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #76 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #1 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $36,410
LPNs employed: 2,520
Top Cities in Georgia for LPNs: Atlanta, Augusta
Augusta’s LPNs make up 33% of nurses in the city. The Augusta LPN comfort score is 21 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Augusta is a much higher at 93.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Augusta LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Augusta LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Georgia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Augusta
Augusta LPNs earn an average of $36,410 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.36% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Georgia Board of Nursing at www.sos.ga.gov/plb/rn/ with any questions concerning the city of Augusta and the nursing profession.
In Augusta, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller-Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!