Augusta LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Georgia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Augusta LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #76 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #1 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $36,410
LPNs employed: 2,520
Top Cities in Georgia for LPNs: Atlanta, Augusta
Augusta’s LPNs make up 33% of nurses in the city. The Augusta LPN comfort score is 21 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Augusta is a much higher at 93.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Augusta LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Augusta LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Georgia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Augusta
Augusta LPNs earn an average of $36,410 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.36% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Georgia Board of Nursing at www.sos.ga.gov/plb/rn/ with any questions concerning the city of Augusta and the nursing profession.
In Augusta, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Purdue University Global
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
- Accelerated BSN to MSN
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!