Atlanta LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Georgia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Atlanta LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #65 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #33 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,510
LPNs employed: 10,140
Top Cities in Georgia for LPNs: Atlanta, Augusta
Atlanta’s LPNs make up 24% of nurses in the city. The Atlanta LPN comfort score is 27 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Atlanta is a much higher at 75.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Atlanta LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 33rd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Atlanta LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Georgia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Atlanta
Atlanta LPNs earn an average of $38,510 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.81% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Georgia Board of Nursing at www.sos.ga.gov/plb/rn/ with any questions concerning the city of Atlanta and the nursing profession.
In Atlanta, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn your certificate in as little as 12 months!
- Learn skills like taking vital signs, draw blood, read lab results, phlebotomy/hematology techniques, ECG, patient care, and more.
- Receive post-graduation support from our career services team.
- Online classes for as long as needed during social distancing period
- Receive one-on-one guidance through our career services, which includes résumé writing, mock interviews, job placement, and networking events.
- Externship experience included within program.
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting