Lakeland LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Florida LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Lakeland LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #45 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #17 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $35,500
LPNs employed: 1,840
Top Cities in Florida for LPNs: Orlando, Fort Meyers, Tampa Bay, Lakeland, Palm Bay, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Miami/Fort Lauderdale
Lakeland’s LPNs make up 34% of nurses in the city. The Lakeland LPN comfort score is 39 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Lakeland is a much higher at 94.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Lakeland LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 17th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Lakeland LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Florida State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Lakeland
Lakeland LPNs earn an average of $35,500 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 5.13% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Florida State Board of Nursing at www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/index.html with any questions concerning the city of Lakeland and the nursing profession.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- At West Coast University, your education can pave the way to your healthcare career
- With West Coast University, you can choose to study healthcare online or any one of the 6 campuses located in California, Texas or Florida
- West Coast University has developed programs with learning options to work around the demands of your life
- MSN - Informatics (Online)
- MSN Advanced Generalist (Online)
- RN to MSN - Advanced Generalist (Online)
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Nursing RN
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
- Diploma in Practical Nurse
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting - Bilingual
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)