New Haven LPN
New Haven LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Connecticut LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
New Haven LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #90 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #56 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $49,920
LPNs employed: 1,740
Top Cities in Connecticut for LPNs: New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford
New Haven’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The New Haven LPN comfort score is 3 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in New Haven is a much higher at 35.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a New Haven LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 56th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a New Haven LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Connecticut State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in New Haven
New Haven LPNs earn an average of $49,920 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.39% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Connecticut State Board of Nursing at www.ct.gov/dph/ with any questions concerning the city of New Haven and the nursing profession.
In New Haven, this school offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!