Hartford LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Connecticut LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Hartford LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #83 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #77 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $52,810
LPNs employed: 2,950
Top Cities in Connecticut for LPNs: New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford
Hartford’s LPNs make up 18% of nurses in the city. The Hartford LPN comfort score is 15 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Hartford is a much higher at 30.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Hartford LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 77th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Hartford LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Connecticut State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Hartford
Hartford LPNs earn an average of $52,810 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.61% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Connecticut State Board of Nursing at www.ct.gov/dph/ with any questions concerning the city of Hartford and the nursing profession.
In Hartford, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Education from GCU's College of Education!
- Many emphases to choose from; Elementary Ed, Secondary Ed, Early Childhood Education & more!
- Flexibility – attend classes at our traditional Phoenix campus or online at the times and places that are most convenient.
- Designed to prepare you with the skills and experience you need to succeed in the classroom environment.
- Founded in 1949, GCU has a history of preparing students to become knowledgeable, caring, and skilled teachers.
- 60 of our College of Education graduates have gone on to become Teachers of the Year, will you be next?
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.