Hartford LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Connecticut LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Hartford LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #83 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #77 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $52,810
LPNs employed: 2,950
Top Cities in Connecticut for LPNs: New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford
Hartford’s LPNs make up 18% of nurses in the city. The Hartford LPN comfort score is 15 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Hartford is a much higher at 30.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Hartford LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 77th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Hartford LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Connecticut State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Hartford
Hartford LPNs earn an average of $52,810 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.61% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Connecticut State Board of Nursing at www.ct.gov/dph/ with any questions concerning the city of Hartford and the nursing profession.
In Hartford, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the ACICS, ACCSC, ABHES, and NEASC
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor?s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Assisting
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- RN to BSN