Bridgeport LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Connecticut LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Bridgeport LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #70 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #94 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $55,300
LPNs employed: 1,840
Top Cities in Connecticut for LPNs: New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford
Bridgeport’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Bridgeport LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Bridgeport is a much higher at 23.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Bridgeport LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 94th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Bridgeport LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Connecticut State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Bridgeport
Bridgeport LPNs earn an average of $55,300 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Connecticut State Board of Nursing at www.ct.gov/dph/ with any questions concerning the city of Bridgeport and the nursing profession.
In Bridgeport, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Health Services Administration
- AAS in Health Services Administration - Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding
- Do you aspire to be a future educator? Earn your bachelor's degree in education online with GCU and develop a firm foundation to shape tomorrow's future.
- Earn a bachelor's degree in early childhood education, elementary education, secondary education, special education and more.
- GCU instills the spirit of servant leadership, innovation and service into all of our teaching programs.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- The dedication to your success extends beyond the classroom and into a professional educational setting - we are here for you throughout your first year as a new teacher or administrator.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!