Bridgeport LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Connecticut LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Bridgeport LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #70 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #94 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $55,300
LPNs employed: 1,840
Top Cities in Connecticut for LPNs: New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford
Bridgeport’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Bridgeport LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Bridgeport is a much higher at 23.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Bridgeport LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 94th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Bridgeport LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Connecticut State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Bridgeport
Bridgeport LPNs earn an average of $55,300 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Connecticut State Board of Nursing at www.ct.gov/dph/ with any questions concerning the city of Bridgeport and the nursing profession.
In Bridgeport, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!