Bridgeport LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Connecticut LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Bridgeport LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #70 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #94 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $55,300
LPNs employed: 1,840
Top Cities in Connecticut for LPNs: New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford
Bridgeport’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Bridgeport LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Bridgeport is a much higher at 23.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Bridgeport LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 94th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Bridgeport LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Connecticut State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Bridgeport
Bridgeport LPNs earn an average of $55,300 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Connecticut State Board of Nursing at www.ct.gov/dph/ with any questions concerning the city of Bridgeport and the nursing profession.
In Bridgeport, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Practical Nursing Training and Patient Care Technician programs are available at several Lincoln Tech campuses.
- Students get hands-on training from experienced RNs inside simulated hospital classrooms.
- Courses designed to train students about patient care, pharmacology, and more.
- Clinical rotations, public health fairs, blood drives, and similar events give students real word experience.
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Purdue University Global
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
- Accelerated BSN to MSN
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!