Colorado Springs LPN
Colorado Springs LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Colorado LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Colorado Springs LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #49 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #37 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $39,590
LPNs employed: 860
Top Cities in Colorado for LPNs: Denver, Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs LPNs make up 16% of nurses in the city. The Colorado Springs LPN comfort score is 38 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Colorado Springs is a much higher at 81.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Colorado Springs LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 37th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Colorado Springs LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Colorado State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs LPNs earn an average of $39,590 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.53% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Colorado State Board of Nursing at at www.dora.state.co.us/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Colorado Springs and the nursing profession.
In Colorado Springs, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!