Stockton LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with California LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Stockton LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #13 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #31 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $50,500
LPNs employed: 1,4200
Top Cities in California for LPNs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Stockton, Ventural, Sacramento, Fresno, Riverside, Bakersfield
Stockton’s LPNs make up 28% of nurses in the city. The Stockton LPN comfort score is 68 and ranks in the top ten of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Stockton is a much higher at 129.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Stockton LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 31st best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Stockton LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the California State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Stockton
Stockton LPNs earn an average of $50,500 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.99% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the California State Board of Nursing at www.rn.ca.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Stockton and the nursing profession.
In Stockton, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...