San Diego LPN
San Diego LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with California LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
San Diego LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #95 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #16 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $47,430
LPNs employed: 5,160
Top Cities in California for LPNs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Stockton, Ventural, Sacramento, Fresno, Riverside, Bakersfield
San Diego’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The San Diego LPN comfort score is -3 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in San Diego is a much higher at 64.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a San Diego LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 16th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a San Diego LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the California State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in San Diego
San Diego LPNs earn an average of $47,430 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.49% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the California State Board of Nursing at www.rn.ca.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of San Diego and the nursing profession.
In San Diego, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!