Sacramento LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with California LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Sacramento LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #22 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #23 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $53,730
LPNs employed: 2,960
Top Cities in California for LPNs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Stockton, Ventural, Sacramento, Fresno, Riverside, Bakersfield
Sacramento’s LPN’\s make up 17% of nurses in the city. The Sacramento LPN comfort score is 52 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Sacramento is a much higher at 123.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Sacramento LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 23rd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Stockton LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the California State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Sacramento
Sacramento LPNs earn an average of $53,730 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.48% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the California State Board of Nursing at www.rn.ca.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Sacramento and the nursing profession.
In Sacramento, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
- Vocational Nursing