Fresno LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with California LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Fresno LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #20 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #22 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $48,530
LPNs employed: 1,200
Top Cities in California for LPNs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Stockton, Ventural, Sacramento, Fresno, Riverside, Bakersfield
Fresno’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Fresno LPN comfort score is 54 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Fresno is a much higher at 136.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Fresno LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 22nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Bakersfield LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the California State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Fresno
Fresno LPNs earn an average of $48,530 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.63% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the California State Board of Nursing at www.rn.ca.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Fresno and the nursing profession.
In Fresno, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto and Redding in California, and Salem in Oregon.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Medical Assistant (8-Month Diploma Program)