Fresno LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with California LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Fresno LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #20 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #22 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $48,530
LPNs employed: 1,200
Top Cities in California for LPNs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Stockton, Ventural, Sacramento, Fresno, Riverside, Bakersfield
Fresno’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Fresno LPN comfort score is 54 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Fresno is a much higher at 136.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Fresno LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 22nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Bakersfield LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the California State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Fresno
Fresno LPNs earn an average of $48,530 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.63% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the California State Board of Nursing at www.rn.ca.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Fresno and the nursing profession.
In Fresno, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes
- Get Matched to the Perfect Nursing Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here
- Learn at Your Own Pace And Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions And You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!