Little Rock LPN
Little Rock LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Arkansas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Little Rock LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #26 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #26 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $37,840
LPNs employed: 2,920
Top Cities in Arkansas for LPNs: Little Rock
Little Rocks LPNs make up 24% of nurses in the city. The Little Rock Arkansas LPN comfort score is 48 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Little Rock is a much higher at 110.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Little Rock LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 26th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Little Rock LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Arkansas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Little Rock
Little Rock LPNs earn an average of $37,840 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.93% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Arkansas State Board of Nursing at www.arsbn.arkansas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Little Rock and the nursing profession.
In Little Rock, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting