Tucson LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Arizona LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Tucson LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #7 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #63 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $44,890
LPNs employed: 1,890
Top Cities in Arizona for LPNs: Tucson, Phoenix
Tucson’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Tucson LPN comfort score is 74 and ranks 7th of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Tucson is a much higher at 114.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Tucson LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 63rd best place to do this in the nation and one of two cities in Arizona on our list..
Checklist to become a Tucson LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Arizona State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Tucson
Tucson LPNs earn an average of $44,890 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Arizona State Board of Nursing at www.azbn.gov with any questions concerning the city of Tucson and the nursing profession.
In Tucson, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in Tucson can provide opportunities and security.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MS - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- AS - Nursing
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
To get ahead, you need an education that will truly set you apart and is affordable. A private, non-profit, fully accredited institution, Bellevue University is dedicated to helping you earn a degree that prepares you to advance your career. Bellevue University has graduated over 40,000 students with an education that combines the latest knowledge and professional skills employers expect. More than 70 bachelor’s, master’s and Ph.D. programs in growing fields such as IT, Healthcare, Business, Safety and Security, are available online and on campus.
- Nursing (RN to BSN) - BS
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Medical Assistant