Tucson LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Arizona LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Tucson LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #7 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #63 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $44,890
LPNs employed: 1,890
Top Cities in Arizona for LPNs: Tucson, Phoenix
Tucson’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Tucson LPN comfort score is 74 and ranks 7th of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Tucson is a much higher at 114.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Tucson LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 63rd best place to do this in the nation and one of two cities in Arizona on our list..
Checklist to become a Tucson LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Arizona State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Tucson
Tucson LPNs earn an average of $44,890 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Arizona State Board of Nursing at www.azbn.gov with any questions concerning the city of Tucson and the nursing profession.
In Tucson, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in Tucson can provide opportunities and security.
- BS - Nursing
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN -Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, research university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- And more...
Maryville University students may choose from 50 academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
- Medical Assistant
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MS Nursing - Case Management
- MS Nursing - Infection Prevention and Control
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
- M.S. in Nursing: Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist with an Emphasis in Adult-Gerontology
- M.S. in Nursing: Clinical Nurse Specialist (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice