Tucson LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Arizona LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Tucson LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #7 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #63 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $44,890
LPNs employed: 1,890
Top Cities in Arizona for LPNs: Tucson, Phoenix
Tucson’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Tucson LPN comfort score is 74 and ranks 7th of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Tucson is a much higher at 114.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Tucson LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 63rd best place to do this in the nation and one of two cities in Arizona on our list..
Checklist to become a Tucson LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Arizona State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Tucson
Tucson LPNs earn an average of $44,890 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Arizona State Board of Nursing at www.azbn.gov with any questions concerning the city of Tucson and the nursing profession.
In Tucson, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in Tucson can provide opportunities and security.
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!